The Cabot Sofa features a tight seat and back, with chunky, wood block feet and French seams. It has strong, masculine lines and a modern feel. Offered in top-grain, aniline-dyed leather that looks perfectly broken in from the day it arrives. The leather will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed
- Gus's leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
- Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Wood block feet with a walnut stain finish and simple French seams
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- No-Sag, sinuous spring system
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Overall: 83" W x 35" D x 30" H
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Depth: 24"
- Arm Height: 24"