Lead Time: Usually ships in 2-5 weeks. Polished aluminum options may add to the lead time.
Designed by Don Chadwick and Bill Stumpf for Herman Miller®.
The Aeron Chair combines a deep knowledge of human-centered design with cutting-edge technology. With over 7 million sold, Herman Miller's most admired and recognized work chair still sets the benchmark for ergonomic comfort more than 20 years after its debut.
While its iconic form has remained largely unchanged, the Aeron Chair has been remastered from the casters up. With the help of Don Chadwick, the chair’s original co-designer, Herman Miller updated Aeron to incorporate more than 20 years of research on the science of sitting, as well as advancements in materials, manufacturing, and technology.
So what's different?
1. New zonal support. Eight zones of tension in the seat and back provide increased comfort and support. The new 8Z Pellicle mesh also allows body heat to pass through to help maintain an even and comfortable temperature.
2. Redesigned PostureFit SL. Two adjustable pads provide more customized sacral (base of spine) and lumbar support.
3. An updated tilt mechanism delivers a smoother recline and a more balanced feel to the movement.
4. While the original design supported many work activities, Aeron’s frame angle has been thoughtfully reconsidered to better support the body in upright positions and across a wider range of postures.
5. Easier and faster adjustments for the perfect fit.
Small height 4'10" to 5'9" tall weight: 90 to 150 lb
Medium height 5'2" to 6'6" tall weight: 130 to 325 lb
Large height 5'3" to 6'6" tall weight 180 to 350 lb