Join our team! Our employees wear many hats but we all share a passion for design and helping others. If you're a hard-working multi-tasker who enjoys working with customers, send your resume to email@example.com.
The position will involve a hard-working individual in many different aspects of our store and business. Strong candidates have a minimum of 2 years sales experience focused on servicing design-savvy customers and design professionals as well as a passion for design.Does this sound like you...
- Extroverted, enthusiastic, sociable.
- Self-managed and motivated.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Enjoys problem solving.
- Likes selling face-to-face with customers.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Professional business appearance and manner.
- Hard working and punctual.
- Ability to lift approximately 50 pounds.
- Ability to be on your feet for duration of the work day.
- Roll up your sleeves attitude. Willing to do whatever tasks need to be done, big or small.
- Sense of humor.
- Greeting customers and providing excellent customer service.
- Selling gift and home décor products including furniture, tabletop, bedding, lighting and accessories to residential and design clients.
- Understanding clients' requirements and proving accurate, timely quotations including all item specifications.
- Learning and being able to communicate an extensive product portfolio.
- Managing and resolving customer service issues.
- Organizing and managing inbound logistics of custom furniture orders.
- Assisting with packing and managing order shipments.
- Receiving and unpacking product, pricing and merchandising new inventory.
- Watering and caring for plants in store.
- Keep the sales floor merchandised, stocked and clean.
- Strong computer skills.
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a furniture or luxury environment.
- Must pass all security and background checks.
- Ability to work weekends.